Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Destination is the Stars

I forgot to post for this reading before, so I may be a little hazy on the details of the story, though this was one of my favorite books I read in this class. I loved the anti hero, bent on revenge. Great premise to move the story, forget chasing love or money, revenge is a stronger more interesting motive. I thought that the removed tattoo mask of NOMAD that shows up in the main character's passionate emotions was so cool. I'd really like to illustrate his face. I wish I could remember more of the book, but I feel like its blending with some of the recent similar sci- fi I've read recently. I can't recall if its this book or another that had the neat scifi diseases and problems of the future universe, but one example is the woman who can't help but telepathically send her thoughts out.

No comments:

Post a Comment